Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Goals/To do list

Hello November

November is a month, where I will be socializing with my friends, family and stuff. I am posted in a project where is rather far away from town which is at the west part of Singapore. From now onward, travelling time from my home to workplace will take about 1.5 hours one way. So I will be spending about 3 hours a day travelling. Including Saturdays. Having said, I am lucky to say that this project will only last for 6 months only. 

Good thing about long travelling time to work is that, I get to wake up very earlier, and have ted talks on my podcast for the entire journey. Thank you technology. It is as good as reading a book as ideas are shared and could linked me up with people who watches tedtalk also. 

From my previous post, there are a few things had happened in October, it was a month where I had made a few major decisions in my life. I have clarified why I did things and now is back to the how to do it part. Basically, by setting goals and have vision are probably the most important part. However, having the discipline to execute it is another story. So for now I will slowly line up things that I need to follow up closely below: 

  1. Health
    1. Made healthy breakfast and lunch. Thanks to chai ann for introducing bircher muesli and getting all the ingredients for me from NTUC after our badminton last week. 
    2. Stick to my swimming session at least twice a week

  1. Myself
    1. Apply driving license by end of October 2014. Convert my driving license. Postponed to End of 2014. We need to reconsider of moving to where in the near future. Should I still proceed with PR? 
    2. Will work out with Miss J about our 5 year plan. Why we want to move to Australia, how to move and when we would have to move? We have to come out with a timeline. 
    3. We also need to work on the timeline of getting married and also having kids
    4. To read at least one book a month
      1. Book of the month of October- Currency war by Jim Rickards
  2. Finance/Investment
    1. I have written off US property as it is too far for us to manage. 
    2. From today onward, I will do more research into properties in Australia. How to make it to my advantages
    3. To check on videos about investment banking, trader, proprietary trading and life as a trader.
  3. Career
    1. Write down to do list for everyday, and priorities them. 
    2. Ask how can I help you.
  4. Relationship
    1. Wedding plan
      1. Prepare a budget sheet for wedding by end of 2014
      2. Work out the timing also. 
      3. Planning for a ceremony in HK
      4. Constantly discuss with Jenny about the wedding ceremony in Hong Kong.
  5. Family
    1. To discuss more about moving to somewhere else. So far we got Singapore and Australia on the list. I guess we have already make up our mind to go Australia already. :) 
    2. We also discussed about property investment together and also how the business will be handed over soon. 
  6. Business
    1. To search for Dell laptop at around $249 by end of October. Postponed to end of 2014, as a Christmas Present
    2. To check into digital nomad, watch videos about their lifestyle and prepare myself to work on the web or from home. 
  7. Travel
    1. Will have to plan for Jenny's birthday trip for 2015 by October 2014. Delayed



No comments:

Post a Comment