Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 2014 review

As usual, time flies as fast as I blinked my eyes.Can't believe October 2014 has ended and now I have to move into November 2014. 

Key miles stone for October 2014:

  1. Finally I have got my Singpass settled
  2. We went to Bangkok friends and learned life lessons. This is my first proper bangkok trip, the last time was just a short transit to Chiangmai. Although I managed to enjoy myself during the trip, but it is definitely a transformation trip as I took up the duty as a finance controller during the entire trip. I guess I have got another blog post for this so i would not go into too details here. Overall, communication and thinking ahead is definitely key skills to managed a travel group. 
  3. Attended Victor's meeting in Kota Kinabalu. That is where I managed to catch up with some my school mates. Meeting up with some old mates, catching up with some of the friends. We got about three tables during the wedding dinner and we were drinking wine like there is no tomorrow with Larry, Ah Seng, Jonathan and others. Generally I am so glad Victor got married. 
  4. Went back home Kota Kinabalu and catch up with my family. Timing was a bit off as everyone are busy with their own thing, and they forgot the day I was flying back home. Felt a bit emotional in the first place, and saying my heard how can you guys forgot my arrival date. Sometimes, even the closest people around you would have overlooked the timing. However, I do enjoy my time back home.
  5. I also managed to visit 4 properties in KK and found that they are way overpriced for short moment.  
  6. I discussed with my parents about my life plan and also my marriage. They seems to have not much critical comments and are happy to go along with my decisions. I still remember vividly how my mum proposed to go for travel wedding. I got one modern mum. 
  7. Started my personal training with Domz for about a month already.
  8. Went to CCY and also Chai Ann's birthday party in Orchard Central. We had tapas and suckling pig. Thanks to serene for booking the place and the suckling pig. I also managed to met a few new friends in the birthday party. Glad to be able to meet all our friends in Singapore. 
  9. I went to a Jewellery festival with Angela, she introduced me a guy called Matthew Leung from continental diamond. He can offer me a good price and would likely to deal with him. Thanks for Angela for helping this part out, with the wedding planning and things to consider and think about it before the execution. I definitely don't want to overspend for my wedding ceremony at the end of the day. 
  10. Miss J and I went to a private launch of Australia 108, an iconic property in Melbourne. Price and payment schedules are both attractives
  11. I went for a consultation with Madelyn, a migration agent from AIMS Singapore. The total cost for getting an Australia PR is about SGD 12k and one year. The critical path for me now are IELTS 7 and also 3 years experience. 
  12. Read through thousands of articles about Melbourne
  13. Started to listen to Ted podcast and also UK English. 
Glad to have drafted this blog post within 30 minutes with the help of my planner and also my calendar. 

Looking forward for my work intensive November and also December as my work project is going to peak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment