Sunday, August 2, 2015

June and July 2015 Wrap Up.

June and July have been two very interesting months for me. I proposed to Jenny on 29th of June 2015, went to New Zealand with my mum. 
  1. Health ( My Goal is to drop to 76kg, 21% Fat by End of August)
    1. I have stopped going to gym after 27/5/2015, ever since I am not training with Domz, I have difficulties arranging session with my new trainer called Pradeep. 
    2. Changed part of my diet, took more protein. less fat and more vegetables and fruits. 
    3. I increased my push up to 50 times in the morning. Sometimes, I do 75 times. It is necessary to tear the muscle in order to obtain muscle. 
    4. My weight now is about 80.6kg, BMI 28.2, Body fat 22.8%. My waist has dropped from 102cm to 95cm now. 
  1. Myself (To be a better & successful man)
    1. Australia is out now of my list now. 
    2. I have signed up an insurance plan with Jonathan. $250 per month.
    3. I listened to the podcast on a daily basis. 
    4. I failed to read a book for the past two months. 
    5. I went for a course with BCA. Regarding supervision with underground work. 
    6. Planning to obtain a driving license in August. 
  2. Finance/Investment (To have SGD 100k Saving with 12% return per annum)
    1. I found a knowledgeable property agent in Singapore and also Malaysia. 
    2. Went to property viewing with Jenny called Robin Residences. 
    3. Went to a Japanese property seminar with Jenny. 
    4. Entered position with ABX and also GTE. Looking for Singapore stocks to invest nowadays with Jenny. 
  1. Relationship (To build a strong relationship/Bond with Jenny) 
    1. Farewell dinner for Renee and also Vuisan. It will be a repeat for us where we will have to mix with all the younger generation here in Singapore. 
    2. I proposed to Jenny in Catalunya Fullerton, on 29th of July 2015. The manager on duty was Anna. She was very helpful
    3. I brought my Parents and also my aunt to the fitting so that we can discuss more about the wedding together as a family. I tried to get them involved in the process so that they understand our situation more. 
  1. Family ( To spend at least a month time with my family) 
    1. Going to Hong Kong to meet Jenny parents and her younger and elder sisters. 
  1. Business ( To bring in 500k Sales to Summit Kinabalu per annum)
    1. Met a few key people from the distributor and also supplier side. 
    2. Looking for a marketing business company to help my parents to grow their business on the internet. 
  1. Travel  (To travel to 100 Cities by 35 YO)
    1. Hong Kong and penang

No comments:

Post a Comment