Tuesday, August 25, 2015

23/8 Sunday Night

Last Sunday, Jenny cooked my favourite soup, cleaned the toilet and room, bought all the groceries, did my laundry, iron all my shirts and prepared dinner for me.I came back home, although exhausted but feeling good. Life is so good. I felt so pampered.

After our meals around 8pm, we took a walk around the neighbourhood to motivate both of us to work together as a team towards our financial goals which is to own a Ferrari.

One day we will be driving our Ferrari around the neighbourhood.

It will take a lot of effort, but it is definitely achievable.

After our walk, we were both relaxed and chilled for the rest of our night. We discussed about people we met recently, things that happened around us.

We grow together as a couple and went through all the storms together.

just the two of us spending quality time together.

This is how a Sunday should like. Simple and sweet,



No comments:

Post a Comment