Monday, September 7, 2015

1st week of September 2015

So I have ended my Weight Management program lasted for 90 days and  lost about 10kg in total. From 86kg to 76.8 kg now. Grateful with program and now is my time to keep the weight until my wedding next year at least

Went to my first training with my new trainer, rubbish trainer, he was late for half an hour for the first session with him. I have checked with the lady

I have been working for the past 24 hours and is still in front of the computer writing this blog to pen down my thoughts for these few weeks.

It has been a down week for me. Market crashed, work load at work is getting more, venue for my wedding reception in Malaysia is not confirmed, Jenny is not happy with what I am doing now.

Felt really tired with this hectic pace that I need to keep up

We went to choose our wedding photos at aisle bridal on 31/8/2015.

Jenny brought me to Angus Steak House in Takashimaya and it was good. It has been a while already sinceI last enjoy a fine dining.

Jenny will be in Shanghai until 13/9/15. Then she will fly to Taiwan and also Hong Kong for the ROM submission.

I will be flying back to KK to sort out my MAKE UP Artist, Emcee, Photographer, Videographer and Venue.

I will be catching up with all my new/old friends in KK. Keep pushing my comfort zone.

Went for a gathering with the Hong Kong group in David's place in Bukit Timah. The neighbourhood is very posh.

Went to Toastmaster with Jenny after being invited by Julia Au, Kelvin Au's wife. Met a few new friends in dhoby ghaut toastmaster. In the toastmaster, I particularly liked Nicole speech, what makes us take action. What differentiate between the action takers and also not action takers. She presented in a very confident manners.


The flow sums the current state of life that I am in. Everything seems to be not organised. I guess due tot he wedding planning at the moment. So many decisions need to be made, and we need to stay firm with our decisions.

I have also met my new mentor recently, he invested in Australia properties, stocks, day trading, played golf, work in the same projects as me and etc. I felt that i will shorten my learning curve if I could learn a few tricks from him. making the right choice is a lot more important than hardworking.


No comments:

Post a Comment