Sunday, September 13, 2015

Conversation with Mum and Dad

My mum asked me to buy property in Malaysia. All in a sudden, after looking for properties with for so long. Finally I got some response from her.

In the midst of preparing for my wedding stuff, I am not sure if I should be happy with her suggestion. I doubt I could juggle between property acquisition and also my wedding reception in Tanjung Aru.

I indirectly asked her to focus on the wedding stuff and also acquisition of my dad's partner share as that will severely affect our family's relationship.

Dad is planning to invite Akzo Nobel MD and also Mr Wong to my wedding reception in KK this coming March. What is his concerns is that it will make the environment more business-like. And people will probably be more tensed. However, I encouraged him to invite them as his good friend Mr Wong had asked him personally about the date already.

I told dad that his concerns about doing a ROM in Malaysia is viable. I just need to obtain a certificate of approval or something like that in KL. My mum is suggesting us to do a garden ceremony prior to our reception.

Anyway, I have delegated the entertainment part to my dad. He will arrange the emcee for me and also the entertainer if necessary for me.

I will have to confirm with Darlene and I believe i will be able to add int he package later.

My Mum has been taking in a lot of stress recently regarding my wedding preparation.

I will further discuss with her for all the problems that she had facing and stuff that I could help.

She also told me about some of the issue between my dad and also my younger brother. They seems to have some conflict especially when it comes to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment