Monday, October 5, 2015

Wrapping up my September 2015

I went home for a few days between 22/9-25/9.

Met up with family, relatives and friends.

Met Michael- Videographer.

Met Darlene- Coordinator for the TAH

Aligned with Shaun.

Bought dad's staff lunch.

Chatted with Quah till 3am int he morning. He told me about how his peninsular wife settling down in Sabah.

Left KK in a hurry. I didn't catch up with my parents well this time round. I guess because they are busy with their work while I am busy with my preparation.



Flew to KL on the 25/9 with Teo. We took the same flight, although we were arranged to sit apart, however, the flight was half empty, so I asked Teo to join me. he slept throughout the journey.

I had a burger in the flight which cost me about RM 15.00 which makes me ponder how I could afford this burger if I am working in Malaysia.

I read a magazine in the plane which I bought for my younger brother's vision board Learned more about the property's insight in Malaysia and decided to subscribe when I reach Singapore.

Upon reaching KL, Mau brought us to a pub near his place to chill with his mates.I remember one of his friends is called Tony Leong. Exactly the same name as the Hong Kong Actor.

We bought a few rounds which cost us around RM500.00. Mau bought overpriced fruits too from a young lady from Sandakan. Of course, Teo fell for her. Kept mentioning that her facebook profile picture was beautiful. I ignored him initially as she wasn't that gorgeous. However, after Teo showed me her Facebook profile picture, which he somehow managed to obtained, I must say she got one hot profile picture. But that is all about it.

On the second day in KL, we went to Bangsar South Vertical to check on a property for sale. The landlord owns 3 units together with her brother. She brought us around in the building and showed us the property. It was selling at about 1k per square foot. Rental was about 4.8 psf./month. The occupancy of the entire development is currently at 20%. According to Mau, it will take years to filled up the development with tenants.

After our brief visit of the property, Tony bought us starbucks opposite to wrap it up.




Wilson joined us, and off we go to Penang for Shannon's wedding. 

Wilson is very into Melbourne and had submitted his PR application for Australia. He is planning to do a cleaning franchise business in Melbourne. He wanted to start his life over again for the sake of his next generation.

We reached Penang around 6pm. checked in to a huge house. 11 of us stayed in the house, although not all of us are together at one time, some checked in earlier, some checked out earlier. Apart from the air bed, I guess our accommodation this time round was value for money. At least, air cond is cold, and hot water is hot.

We went for a nyonya dinner, and of course supper before we call it a day.

On the 2nd day, we went for toast breakfast in a famous restaurants. After our meal, Xiao Yun's friend brought us to Ayer Hitam asam laksa.

After all our meals, we then prepare ourselves for Shannon's garden ceremony. It was held on green by the beach with nice weather and parachute as background. I met a few old mates. After their wedding vow and kiss. We did a photograph session together with the newly wed.

It wasn't long, until the dinner starts, I guess is less than 20 tables, and it was very simple and pleasant.

Adrian delivered a wonderful best man's speech.

The gathering was a great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment