Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Choose my friend carefully

Went to a social meeting recently and I felt Mr A is not listening to what I am speaking. When we met the second time in Takashimaya after MBS. He did not recommend his friend to me, what an awkward situation. standing in front me while introducing his friend Mr L to CCY. Mr L approached me and speak to me instead.

Although is relatively negligible action but I guess my attendance seems to be not appreciated.I strongly believe that I am a very sensitive person. Especially with people's emotion.

Maybe because I have got no use to him.

There are things I have learned from today's meeting is that. Do not force into a relationship. It will only bring you hardship in order to nurture it.

I need to shift my mindset, choose my friend carefully.

Focus on what I have got.

No comments:

Post a Comment