Friday, February 3, 2017

2016 review

I know is a bit late for my 2016 review, but who cares? hah!
  • Married to a gorgeous lady
  • Got our Malaysia wedding registration 
  • Gave a speech in front of 500 pax ( in my wedding haha)
  • Had fun in my wedding
  • Went clubbing with good friends ( in my wedding)
  • Arranged accommodation for more than 10 pax
  • Bought a bicycle
  • Met Joseph Schooling. Olympic gold medalist
  • Attended Joy's wedding
  • Hit my 76kg weight target
  • Brought my parents to Macau & HK
  • Learn to play poker with pore pore group
  • Attended a project manager's course
  • Able to do clap push-up
  • Appreciate coffee and chocolate more than ever
  • Spent more than a month's time with my parents
  • Travelled to Switzerland, Germany and Austria
  • Drove on a no limit highway
  • Hit my target for my salary package. 
  • One SG stock I owned hit 30% gain
  • Obtained my Singapore PR
  • Applied PR for Jenny
  • Jenny is pregnant. 
  • Attended John C Maxwell seminar
  • Met Jim Rogers in person. The adventurous millionaire whom I adore
  • Save around 30% of my income
  • Met a few new key investing friend. Joey Ting, Teo, Wilson, KC

Thank you for this wonderful year. Looking forward to another wonderful year ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment