Saturday, February 11, 2017

My Four Pillars in Life and What is my Why

There are Five Pillars of my life which will allow me to achieve things I want in life.

But before I go into How, I would like to focus on WHY do I want them?

Perhaps, after understanding WHY I want them, I can understand the benefit of it. Focus my energy on the benefits and to achieve it within my lifespan.

**Drum Rollss**


  1. Why do I want to gain more Knowledge?
    • To appreciate more in life
    • To share more to other people in life
    • To help others make wise decisions/see more
    • To make clearer decisions/informed decisions
    • To allow people around me to have a better life
    • To see more/understand more about this world
    • To be more interesting
    • To shed more lights about facts/life
    • To be more resourceful/valuable
    • To be able to impart knowledge to others more effectively
  2. Why do I want to be financially free?
    • To have more time to chase my other goals/wants and needs in life
    • To have more options in life
    • To live a life filled with happiness
    • To be more effective in doing things
    • To focus on what is important to me
    • To spend more time with my family and loved ones
    • To travel around and gain more knowledge
    • To be healthy in terms of physically, emotionally and spiritually
    • To be more financially secured
    • To be able to support the whole family
    • To be able to assist others to be financially free
    • To impart knowledge to other people
    • To be able to experience more things and unique moments with my family
  3. Why do I want to have strong bond with my Family
    • To spend more happy time with them
    • To gain trust from them
    • To thank them, for giving me such a wonderful life
    • To love them more
    • To appreciate them more
    • To understand them more
    • To make my family happy
  4. Why do I want to have a healthy body
    • To make people around me happy
    • To have a more fulfilling life
    • To be able to have more time and ability to achieve more things in life
    • To be able to see/touch/smell things 
    • To be able to travel around and gain knowledge
    • To be able to spend quality time with family
    • To be able to do things I love
    • To be able to play sports with my children



No comments:

Post a Comment