Monday, July 25, 2022

Success journal 564: weekend post

I worked on Saturday. Left work early and had my dinner at home. 
After my quick dinner, I took public transport to the Sengkang sports hall for a badminton session with colleagues. 2 hours session. Good workout. Looking forward to another round this week. After our session, I took a taxi back for $20. Reached home around 1030hrs and spent some time with Jenny before I slept. 

Woke up at 0830hrs, feeling recharged; we spent some time preparing at home and took bus no 5 to wonderful world city to have brunch with the hong kong group, Alex and his family, Theresa's family and Emily. Three families 👪 gathering in with cafe. 

Alex gave me a big hug when we met. 
After our meals, we took a groupie together and we went home for a nap. 

Took a short swim after our nap and had simple dinner. 

Jenny and I went for a walk in Robertson quay, we wanted to hang out in publico for a drink, but it was fully booked. We then walked to Clark quay and had green tea parfait in one of the Japanese stores. 

After our bonding session, we took a bus back home and continued our bonding session. Seems like having two kids, these bonding session has been scarce. 

It was a good weekend. Love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment