Thursday, July 28, 2022

Success journal 567: Dancing with jayden and Jacob in the morning

Left work around 8 pm. Reached home around 9 pm. 
Had my meal and followed up with a bit of work.

Connected with Jenny, and we watched a movie together and slept. 

I was snoring quite severely, and she couldn't sleep. She was distraught in the morning, and I said sorry to her. 

After preparing myself to work, I then brought Jacob to our room. Jayden followed. Jayden did some somersault on our bed, and we started dancing to the music waka by Shakira. It was excellent and fun. Lifted the mood in the morning. 

Recently, we booked a trip to Kuala Lumpur with the family, and my mum is joining us too. We get to speak more together because this trip is excellent and fun. 

I also invited aunty Michelle to have a meal together this coming Sunday in Orchard, and she agreed. Looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment