Friday, August 12, 2022

Success journal 576: Jason intention

12/08/22
Jason's Intention 

*MIND*
1. Raise my standards 
2. Change my limiting belief, Model what works 
3. To read and write on the bus 
4. Spend less than I earn and invest the difference, build an income machine together with Jenny
5. To buy businesses during the crisis and below value
6. To detach emotions from investment

*HEALTH*
- Drink Lemon water
- Salad Meal 
- Intermittent fasting for more than 16 hours without food. 8 pm to 12nn
- Take a Cold shower
-  2 litres of water
- To achieve 68kg, 17% fat. to stabilise my weight and lifestyle
- To drink apple cider vinegar every day
- Rebounding to feel good 
- To eat slowly 

*WEALTH*
- To hold stocks, to buy good businesses
- To listen to books' podcast
- To put money into FFA every day for compounding interest ($4.3m)
- To invest in my FFA account every month
- To connect with investors (Online and offline) via investing note 
- To get a Passive income of SGD$18k monthly to bring joy to my immediate family
- To read annual reports before buying stocks. 
- To connect/network with people with the same interest online and offline 
- Cash is trash

*PROPERTY INVESTMENT*
-To monitor properties in Singapore
-To prepare a 400k downpayment by 2023
- To find the next property course to attend with Jenny/Shaun 

*RELATIONSHIP*
- Prioritizing the relationship with Jenny, listening to her needs, communicating with her closely
- To connect with my parents weekly
- To align my long-term goals with Jenny's. Every quarter review in a fancy restaurant. 
- To apologise even is not my fault, to love unconditionally.
- To spend quality time with Jenny 
- To run/walk with Jenny around the neighbourhood
- Acts of Service is Jenny's love language. 
- To Massage her as much as I can

*SELF-DEVELOPMENT*
- To work on gratitude journal- post on Blog spot
- To read the intention card daily with Jayden and take massive action together 
- To watch motivating videos on youtube every day
- To create a positive ritual at the start of the day. I.e., To sleep by 2300hrs and wake up by 0600hrs. I.e. Read and rebounding 
- To publish content online every week

*JAYDEN & JACOB*
- To go out together once a week. Schedule it 
- To swim at least once a week 
- To go kids' Gym 
- To read a story for them before sleep 
- To send Jayden to schicida

No comments:

Post a Comment