Sunday, March 19, 2023

Success journal 678: Spending time with wifey

People that I spent time on my Saturday off. I look into the 80/20 rule, and Jenny is definitely on my 80 list. 

If the relationship between us fails, the whole family will crumble. 
I am so glad that I have ditched Facebook. Cutting out so much time from non-relevant information. 

Connecting with people that matter to me. 

What we did yesterday was a lovely meal in co hai banh mi. Kids-free. It is truly something that I look forward to on the weekend. These kids' free session is becoming very precious nowadays. 

Other things on my list will be au, sg and my tax submission, investing, and health. 

Handling my finance and health. It is crucial for me now, and I must spend more time attending them. The market is on a rout, asset allocation is paramount, and the stocks I invested in took a huge hit. I am holding them as painful as it is. Next year will mark my 10th anniversary of investing in a stock. As of now, it has been an incredible journey, and I enjoyed every part of it.  The emotional stress, connecting with people and attention to detail. Of course, the money-making part.  I don't think I have any edge against the stock market professional, and I need to hold long and do the groundwork before investing for an extended period. 

For health, I am trying to maintain twice a weekly badminton routine and eat healthier. Grateful that I have found a bunch of badminton mates that are happy to play with me. 

Yesterday was mum's birthday; I didn't call her to say happy birthday 🎁 

No comments:

Post a Comment