Thursday, June 15, 2023

Success journal 735: Connecting with people through Badminton

Things I am looking forward to.Family time, nice meals, badminton, video editing, making money through investing, and connecting with people individually. 

It is a tough week for me, but that is not the reason for being weak, will have to grow bigger than the problem and solve things more proactively. Gathering information from scratch. 

Stretching myself this week, working through is not as easy as before now.  On my 2nd week of work. 

The idea of having a mentor is very important. In life, in sports, at work, in relationships. I am grateful that I can afford some now and learn how to connect people to the core through badminton. I think having the same interest important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment