Monday, September 11, 2023

Success journal 799:A day out with Jacob

Woke up early today, and released my helper to her off day. I am the sole carer of Jacob for the day. 

I brought him to the Botanic Garden in the morning. It was slightly late. The place was rather sunny. We got to play forest trampoline in Jacob Ballas children's garden, a slide and we took the bus home. 

I took a bath with Jacob and I let him take a nap. He took a long nap and woke up around 1330hrs. I fed him lunch, and I brought him to Paya Lebar airbase for the RSAF 55-year open house. 

It was very crowded and raining. Though we managed to watch a few planes fly by, and got some goodies bag. Cary couldn't make it due to the traffic jam and he suggested to go cafe instead. 

He came to pick us up and we went to great world for a coffee and also to let the kids enjoy the playground. 

We had a quick chat and the kids love it. 

Yuyen joined us later for a meal together. We went to Shake Shack for dinner. Enjoyed the dinner altogether and Jacob loved it too. They sang a birthday Song for Jacob after the meal. 

We went back home after our dinner, and Jenny reached home around 2230hrs, together with Jayden and my mother-in-law. 

Grateful for the day. I love you Jacob and hope you have a great birthday weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment