Monday, October 2, 2023

Success journal 814: Bonding with my kids

Good weekend for me. Spending time with the kids 

Saturday we went to Centaurs to train. I brought Jayden and Jacob to the field and spent a great time with them. 

After the session, I brought the kids back to rest. After that, I brought Jayden and Jacob to Noah's birthday party. They had a whale of a time. I am grateful they allowed Jacob into the indoor playground in vivocity. 

After the session, we sent Jayden to a Street dance audition in Katong i12. 

Sunday 
Morning I brought Jayden and Jacob to West Coast Park for a rugby session, it is a public area and it wasn't very conducive. Having said that, Jayden had loads of fun and bonding with the kids. 
After the rugby session, I brought the two kids to McDonald's for lunch.  The place was crowded but I managed them. 

We then took a taxi back to rest and Jayden went to his ICANREAD and dance showcase in Newton. 

We had dinner together at home 

No comments:

Post a Comment