Monday, October 16, 2023

Success Journal 826: Weekend for the family

My weekend is to run family errands and supposed to contribute to the family. 
Eating out is getting expensive now 
Can feel the inflation is hitting us hard 
I cannot afford anything now

Last Saturday was Jayden's K2 Graduation. He performed on stage and was positioned in the front of his group. 
I can feel the pressure from the group as none took the bus in his class. Only we took a taxi. That was the thing when we joined a private kindergarten. 
After the graduation, we bought a bit of the photos and took a bus to Bishan for a meal. 
We had a meal in Swensen, and it cost us $100
After our meal, we went back home and rested. We then went for a swimming in Park Infinia, which was good. 
At night, we played games together 
Sunday morning, we packed our things and went for a rugby session. 
Jayden wasn't fully concentrating on the game. However, he did score a try for his team. 
I hope he can put more effort and concentration into it. 
After rugby, we went back home. I took away some food from United Square, which cost me about $20 to feed the family. 
I was exhausted and took a long nap. 
After our nap, we went to Orchard for a meal together and then Decathlon. 
Bought Jayden's uniform which cost us about $108. 

No comments:

Post a Comment