Monday, October 9, 2023

Success journal 821: Working through Sunday

No excuse for myself. 
Making dough for my family. Working through the weekend. 
I am spending money on my hobby. 
Around 900 per month, training sessions and maintenance. I am grateful for this hobby to enable me to feel better and be better. 
It is about no extra time, and consistency habit is more important than anything else. 
I am missing a lot of my family time over the weekend. Which I think is not worth it at all.  However, the Sunday work is essential to recuperate myself regarding the rhythm of life and commitment to the family, mainly when I chose the Sunday minimum activities. 

As for yesterday, I spent my day coaching my new supervisor, connecting with Hong Kiat to contemplate how to be APM, 
I prepared this post longer than usual. Perhaps need to think more about it. 
My contribution to the family yesterday was I booked flights from Melbourne to Tasmania. 


No comments:

Post a Comment