Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Success journal 839: JB day trip, St James' Parents teachers day, AllthatJazz zoom

Woke up around 0630hrs as usual
Had breakfast with Jenny in Nam Ji, which was not very good. The price is relatively higher than we thought. 
I paid about $8.4 for our breakfast. 
After breakfast, I walked to Newton Food Centre to take a bus CW5 to JB Sentral. 
I boarded the bus around 0850hrs and reached JB sentral around 0940hrs. 
I took an RM12 grab ride to Permas Jaya Maybank and looked for the officer in charge, was invited to the SME department and sorted out my biometrics matters. 
After sorting my banking matters, I took a grab to Mid Valley Southkey for lunch. I had Nandos and Baskin Robbins. I also bought some bakeries and popcorn to bring home. 


I then booked another grab to Maybank Sentral to withdraw my FD and converted the ringgit to SGD. The FD for 57 months in Malaysia is about 2.9%. With the currency depreciation, I could easily find a risk-free investment in SG. 
After sorting out my banking matters with JB Senwithal, I quickly took a CW5 back to Singapore. 
I reached Jayden's School around 1540hrs, just 5 minutes before the meeting. I met Jenny in front of the school, and we went to the class for Jayden's PTD
Grace and I want comments as follows: 
1. They are grateful to have Jayden in school; he is gentle, caring and generous 
2. His handwriting needs to be improved 
3. He is a bit touchy 
4. He is open to criticism 
5. He didn't finish his Chinese homework
6. He said he is busy at school 
7. Teachers have no concern about how he will progress in primary school. 
8. He has excellent character and likes to perform 


After our meeting, we went home, I get to unload my purchase from JB and then went out to deposit money and to have an afternoon with Jenny and Jayden. 

After depositing the money I brought back from JB. We then went for an afternoon tea in Hong Kong Dei. 

Jayden was in his Muay Thai Class. 

I fetched Jayden around 1830hrs, and I brought him back to settle down. 

After he having his meal, he then continued his Piano session and watched a bit of TV 

While we get to meet the GM of AllThatJazz, to further understand how to move Jayden forward in his street dance. He had recently got selected to train for the performance team in ATJ. Unfortunately what I notice is that their street dance is rather new and not that established compared to their Jazz. So after the conversation, I do have concern if putting him into street dancing with ATJ is a wise choice. As once we are in the completion team, we will have to do like at least 3 sessions a week. 

After the zoom meeting with the GM of ATJ, I went to bed to rest. Grateful for the wonderful relaxing day for myself. Looking forward for more to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment