Sunday, February 18, 2024

Success journal 911: A short weekend

Worked till 5pm last Saturday, went to meet Jenny in Velocity. We had dinner together in food court. 

I spent around 10 dollar for a meal. 

Things are getting expensive nowadays. 

After our meal, Jenny and I  went for a quick shopping in Square 2. She bought stuff for her team in India. She is flying for business trip for a week. 

Sunday 
Woke up at 0630hrs. Brought Jayden to Rugby and dance class. Spent sometime myself to sort out the videos. Picked him up at around 1140hrs, I brought him to united square Pokémon centre. 

I spent $360 on Jayden on Sunday itself. After dance class, we then went back home for lunch with Jenny. Took a short nap, and followed Jenny to Changi. Jenny is grateful that we sent her to airport. 
We then went to Jewel for Pokémon game. Jayden is very good in connecting with kids for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment