Sunday, February 25, 2024

Success journal 916: Airshows, bus stop diversion 54031, hanging out with Jenny friend Alison place, rugby, dancing, CNY reunion with notty, hanging out with Allen, Lucy

I turned on DND for my phone. Only a few can call through.

Jenny is back from Mumbai, she came to my office to fetch me home Friday night. Met our neighbour. 
My life has nothing to do with theirs. Focus on living ours.

Saturday morning 
Went for the airshow in Changi exhibition. We took bus and mrt to expo, walked to hall 5 and took the shuttle to the exhibition area.

It was amazing, they got many countries participated and we saw planes from China c919 comac, Chinook, Apache, F15sg, drones, Gulfstream, T50 aerial performance by the Korea team, and also by the Indonesia team. 

After the aerial display, we were tired and went to have lunch in expo. Sukiya. 

After our lunch, JJ went home while we went to Sam and Alison's place. It was a nice home. Coffee was great and their food and presentation is another level. I learn about drinking sparkling water instead of soda. Great takeaway 

Jayden had so much fun with Lilac. 

After Alison's place we went home and Jenny and I went out for a walk and we had coffee bean and KFC for dinner. Talking about eating less than I burn.. 

Last week I skipped my badminton

Sunday
I brought Jayden to Rugby and dancing class. I hang out in Lazada one food court for a few hours doing my stuff and relax. Connected with my mum. 

After that I brought Jayden to plaza Singapore Nanjing impressions for a lunch gathering with my Nottingham friends. 

After our lunch, we rushed home and I went out with Jenny to Hong Kong Day. 
I was so tired that I requested to go home and sleep. As we are hosting another meal at night. 

Rested for a while together, and Allen Lucy and another friend came.  

We had meals, chatted and connected with each other. We hangout until 11pm. 

Eat less than I burn
Spend less than I make 
Invest the difference 
Efficient with time



No comments:

Post a Comment