Saturday, May 18, 2013

Meeting LYT

After sending off Serene, Jonathan malcom and chai ann from airport on the 4th of May, I drove to sunny garden to pick her up. Over the phone, I can hear clearly her Chinese accent, I would say a very light one. 

As she appearing from the door step, she was wearing black and a bit of make up. My first impression was, she has grown to a mature lady already. 

However, she still maintain her walking traits. swinging her hands more than normal and her head tilting downwards.
The moment she get onto my car, we started to talk about where to go. The common things that we shared was, we had not eaten our lunch. So immediately, we changed our plan from a drink to a late lunch. 

We went to Party play in Lintas Square, my first visit to the restaurant. it was a unique cosy western restaurant. I ordered braised lamb with chunky fries while she had her pasta and Vanila milk shake. Then, our catch up session begins. The good thing about hanging out with Aeries is that we can talk about anything. We talked about life partners, on-line business, holidays, sickness and family. The entire catch up session last for about 4 hours. I didn't expect that we had so much to talk about.

After our catch up session, I drop her off back to her house, before she opens the door, I unfasten my seat belt and went over to hug her. The hug was longer than my normal hug and it was very strong too. I guess she had some tears in her eyes too. The impulsive feeling is so strong. She then open the door and walk back to his home. I wave good bye to her and drove home on my own. 

J

No comments:

Post a Comment