Sunday, May 12, 2013

Post Holiday Syndrome

It is exactly a week after my long holiday in Sabah 2013.

I slept until 4pm today, maybe is to recharge myself thoroughly after a long week at work and also some of the fatigues I had during my trip in Sabah. Play and no rest.

I spent my time with myself, catching up with myself in Macdonald's at Bishan for the remaining hours of the day. Reading some articles magazines and lounging all by myself.

Sometimes i would say is time wasting, but to me this is pretty much essential before settling myself in Singapore hectic lifestyle again.

Lastly,I called my mum and wished her happy mother's day. we talked about holidays and chatted a while about the restaurant they went for celebration just now. A quick little catch up between mother and son.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment