Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Succeed in spite of anything

After my great depression in London, I guess I see things very differently. 

At least from some of my peers at my own age as I doubt this is about age and I personally think it is down to what the person had been through and what they want in like. 

Why I think self motivating is important. Self motivating is like self-massaging, although there is some area where I might not be able to reach. But it is good to be able to massage myself once in a while.Well, though it sounded wrong, but I guess we can live with it. The mentality of self motivating is to create positive energy and push ourselves forward to achieve things we want. It could help us to leverage our network, friends, people around us with the same agenda. 

By gathering people with the same agenda, we could move forward as a team and achieve things we want together much more easily. This scenario reminds me of how we work as a team to achieve our goals together when we were playing online computer games when we were young. 

Time to continue my work, will update some of the people I have met recently and conversations we have had. Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

Aza Aza Fighting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment