Monday, January 20, 2014

2nd week of January

I found that my aunty Jo was diagnosed with some sort of health issue. She will be undergoing an operation on 5/2/2014. I believe she needs a lot of strength from people around her to support her and more importantly a lot of attention. I hope she will get well soon. After reading her message this morning, about her diagnosis and reading word by word from the text, my tears soon flowing out from my eyes, running down my face. There are things we have been taken for granted, day in, day out. My relationship with Aunty Jo is like my step mum, I would spend a lot of time with her, she lived with us for a while and have been very helpful for all the while. She sent my to school when I was in Primary school, bought my favourite roasted pork bun for me. I would not dwell too much on the details here. There were a lot of thoughts recently, after knowing that she was probably diagnosed with cancer. In this blog post, I would like to wish her all well, and may god be with her all the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment