Monday, January 20, 2014

Simple happiness

Last weekend, I started a few rounds of swimming session, it was indeed a wonderful experience for me. I guess if I am still the old thinker, I would probably don't have any time for sport and reading session. These two hobbies of mine have been very important to me recently, time for these two activities are not to be compromised. By being able to do these two activities more in Singapore, I need to focus on earning more rather than saving more in the past. I need to leverage capital which I have got on hand and eventually obtain the simple happiness I have been looking for, the ultimate goal of mine is to free up some of my time, for people I treasure/cherish and love. 

The idea is to find people which I could trust to work for me, to earn money for me, even we are talking about RM100.00 a month. I guess it is essential for me to start this year. I am looking for a business model which is simple to maintain and hassle free, automation would be awesome as being hassle free, is by far more convenient than being rich. There are times when money could just not solve the problem. 

There are some precious lesson I have learned from people around me regarding the importance of time versus money. Of course, there are a lot of things which we would probably have to sacrifice just live a life which we truly wanted. I guess becoming a business owner does not sound as attractive as it used to be, I found business to be very time and energy consuming. On a certain manner, it affects our health too ( by looking at the way all my colleagues drink whisky). 

Simple happiness is something I am looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment