Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chicken and Egg

So Saturday has been half day training with the company about our operation team.

Some of the actions I have done for the past few days.

I have created a website for dad's shop, a linkedIn account etc, and relisted item on ebay.

Apart from that, I have shifted my gym routine to more weight lifting instead of just running, on top of that, I start to swim at least 3 times a week, which was suppose to be every night due to the hazy conditions recently.

On top of that, I have proof read Miss J"s CV and cover letter as well..


I also sent a letter to my dad's project coordinator to get more resources about our companies latest policy and drafted on excel what information are crucial for the website together with miss J.

This will be an interesting journey. :)

I am trying to break the chicken and egg cycle, for some occasion, it is crucial for us to jump into it and take action first.

No comments:

Post a Comment