Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Moving in together by end of March 2014

So, miss J and I have finally found a place to move in, it is a small room at Novena neighbourhood.
 It is one of the cheaper ones we could find which fits into both our budget.

House hunting wasn't easy for us, I guess Miss went through at least 15 units already before we managed to find a suitable ones.

There are a lot of variables to consider when a couple decided to move in to a place together. I guess so far, it wasn't a pleasant experience for me. However, on the bright side, these would be the leanest manner to see if she would be the right one. As we would spend more time together in the future and learn a lot more things about ourselves as a couple.

By the end of March, we will be living together as a couple, seeing each other every single day and survive in this concrete jungle.

As an engineer, I always like to list down things to consider when we co-habit.


  • My relationship is going to change- This is inevitable, I will be seeing her more often and things are not as exciting as before
  • Sex life will change- That is definitely for sure. No question ask
  • House chore - This is probably one of the issue that we need to discuss before moving in together as a couple
  • Finance- A lot of things are tied down together as a couple already. We need to have a shared fund. How do we share or split our expenses.
  • Is our lifestyle compatible? 
  • How do we deal with our conflicts?
  • Do we still have our personal life?
I always take this as a life changing event, this action would alter the entire course of my life. It could probably be the largest decision I have made this year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment