Friday, March 7, 2014

Mini goals or to do list for March 2014

I would like to list down a few things for March 2014.

Basically just one week after a start of March, things I have done, invested in companies and left it untouched. I am sleeping well market has got a lot of noise. That is the most difficult part.

I contacted with Affordable art fair and also liaise with them regarding setting up a booth for Gary. 

I attended a few seminars including, affiliate marketing, meet the masters: Thomas Andrew president of Ogilvy and also lean startup circle. I even joined as a member too.

I also revived my ebay account , and would be sourcing for more things to sell. Looking excited on this part. 
So what is next?

By end of this month, things I would want to achieve would be: 

  1. Lose 3 kilos of fat- By cutting down on my meal and gym more often. I need to prepare for my 21km run in April. Swim 30 minutes a day until 22/3/2014 and gym at least 45 minutes a day from Monday to Friday, and 2 hours training session with Miss J at the end of the week at gym. Spinning and body combat class. 
  2. Prepare my holiday in April- Probably to go back KK with Miss J. 
  3. Go for a night yatch with good friends- This is probably for a friend's (Miss S) party around 14/3/2014
  4. I am thinking to be able to understand more about affiliate marketing, whether if is still the mainstream or has been outdated. I would need to spend at least 2 hours on reading topics related to it every week. 
  5. Think about what to do for april while swimming at night
  6. Read annual report 2012 for Ping An by End of this March
  7. Re read 4 hours work week by end of this month and take action. 
  8. Know more about properties in Philippines,
  9. Study more about Makati city over the weekends. Spend at least 2 hours on it. 
  10. Apply for Singapore PR, this is important by next week. Spend two hours in the morning of both first two weeks of March for this. 
  11. Attend a property seminar by end of this Month. 




No comments:

Post a Comment