Monday, March 31, 2014

Key word for 2014-Automated Income

Automated income is the key word for 2014.

I re read book by Tim Ferris, the 4 hour work week, it was fascinating. In fact, I guess to some extent, this the methodology he did it is somehow duplicable.

Implementation is key.
How could I execute it perfectly over the course of my life would involved every single actions I take today. The motive is not about earning hell loads of money, but to create a simple source of automated income. This could somehow free up my time and allows me to do things I enjoy the most.

I will need to define things that are most crucial to me, and spend most of my resources on it, generating passive income is the one. What are my plans and also actions for 2014 would be crucial for my future.

So I have got my share position in placed, all I need to do now is to go into property, and prepare a simple online business. This would be a strategy of mine to achieve automated source of income by the age of 35. So cutting all this crap, let's see some of the actions that are on going.


  • Started website for Summit kinabalu
  • Liaise with Gary mason for Spitting image art
  • Invested in stock market and options
  • Properties hunting
  • Start monitoring simple businesses in KK
I will break down all of these actions into smaller ones when I have got time and will explain every single journey I took for automated income. 


No comments:

Post a Comment