Tuesday, April 1, 2014

End of march- Review

It wasn't long after I started to have a plan for small goal for March, now I  would like to review things that I have done for the past one month. It was really an interesting one, and the more I monitor my progress, the more things I found I am lacking. Perhaps, the thinking process and critical thinking are both lacking in me. Before I start reviewing this month, I would like to list down things I had written down last month.

  1. Got my April holiday up to Melaka 
  2. Understand more about affiliate marketing. I started up a website for my dad. Here is the website which is still under construction, but do feel free to wonder round http://summitkinabalu.com/
  3. Re-read 4 hours work week. 
  4. Know more about properties in Mekati, attended property guru road show in orchard hotel, and managed to speak to a pinoy who also bought an unit in Greenfield twin oak place, a future ready home near mekati. I also managed to met 
  5. Moved to a new place in chancery lane. 
I guess, before the start of April, I would also like to list down things I would like to do for the coming Month. 

  1. Catch up with Cedric this coming Friday 4/4/2014
  2. Gathering with Nottingham mates on 5/4/2014
  3. To date Jenny in Amara hotel on the 6/4/2014
  4. Going to Doreen's son for his first birthday 13/4/2014
  5. Dimsum with secondary mates on 13/4/2014
  6. Going to Melaka this coming 18/4/2014
  7. Will be doing a 21 km run on 27/4/2014
What are the small goals which I would like to achieve this coming April 2014. 

  1. Change my diet- Eat less carbohydrates, no more soda, half the portion during dinner. 
  2. Put at least 1k a  month
  3. Plan for a trip to Kinabalu this coming 13/5/2014 with jenny 
  4. Trip to Philippines this coming July 2014
  5. No more food after 8pm
  6. No canned drink
  7. No fast food
  8. Plan my finance for the coming years, from property, engagement ring, children expenses, family expenses. It would be a great challenge for me this year.
  9. Set up a common goal with Miss J. This would be a priority this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment