Monday, April 14, 2014

Throwback

My mum mentioned about coming to Singapore in May for a quick trip to see his beloved son. I was so excited and immediately offered all the expenses covered so that I could spend more time with her.

As usual, over the phone we discussed about family matters, her work, her life and how she spent her free time. We also mentioned about future plans and how we should start planning already. It seems that she has a lot to do nowadays. She also mentioned about her health too. I guess she should take a good break befo

It is rather enjoyable to catch up with parents once in awhile. Some how, they understand my situation, listen to my brag and give me advice. I Learn new things, new gossip of the week, things that are happening in Kota Kinabalu. Speaking over the phone with her, had let me envisage images from KK over my head. Although I am still at work and it was pitch dark and while the conversation with my mum took place. I do feel that I was back in KK for a little while, contemplating things I can do, and things I can't do there, how my life would be. 


Although it wasn't solid, I am sure it would definitely be a slower pace. I would have more time doing things I like and want in life. I might not earn more, achieve more, learn more than what I did in Singapore, but I would definitely be happier, at least parents are around me.






No comments:

Post a Comment