Thursday, April 10, 2014

How I survived my day with just a one way trip to work

It started of when I was approaching my gym place without the membership card, I smiled with the lady at the desk, said hello with confident and walked pass the counter. I feel good, I then tried to try my luck with the towel collection. Although I didn't manage to get the towel smoothly, I then have to talk to the lady behind the desk that there is no towel card at the counter. After a short while, she then passed me the towel.

After my gym session, I then took out my MRT card and tapped on it, I notice that my card had about 3.30 cents. The trip cost me about SGD 1.44. So my cash card left about SGD 2

 It wasn't a comfortable feeling for not having any money or cash card with me. But I guess these will be the feeling I will be going through when there will be a recession and that is the whole exercise is about. Learning how to be lean.

I have got all my breakfast and lunch included at work. So no money spent at work.

At the end of the day, in aljunied MRT station, I walked to the counter and told the lady that I have lost my wallet, she asked me my name and let me pass.

By the time I reached home, I got a wonderful banana rolls waiting for me as my dinner.


End of Day.


Total spending for the day, SGD 1.44

No comments:

Post a Comment