Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thoughts worth taken

After having a good chat with Victor last night, I looked back at my goal for last year, I have concluded that there are a few things which I would like to pursue for the rest of life. The good things about making goals and achieving them are we could also identify things we like and things we don't after we took actions towards our goals. I always emphasize this to people around us. Without dreams and actions, we are just as good as salted fish. 

Why I need to list them down, this is to constantly remind me of things I have done and what I would like to achieve in the next 5-10 years. I understand there might be quite a few of goals or mini goals in my blog, I believe we are constantly growing and changing in taste. I have achieved some and I have also dropped some. Somehow, some goals are easy to achieve and some are just not worth doing it, and some are not worth maintaining it. E.g. Having a glass window facing upwards from my bedroom is not my goal any more. This is due to the constant noise from the rain after experiencing it myself. 

My To do lists are ever changing and goals too. 
So my first questions to my self for this Saturday is to talk about things I enjoy doing:
  1. Badminton with good friends. 
  2. Invest in stock market
  3. Invest in rental properties
  4. Invest in simple business
  5. Invest time with good friends
  6. Invest time in good books
  7. Invest time with good mentor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment