Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Monthly Review:November 2017

What a meaningful month for me, I focus on roots and these happen.

  • Spend solid good time with Dad in Spain for a week+
  • Connect with Mau in KL
  • Connect with Wilson
  • Celebrated Chai Ann and CCY birthday
  • Continued my intention card every day
  • Shared my MMI learnings with Lucy and bought her Tea in PS Cafe Paragon
  • Started bitcoin mining process with Wilson
  • Lost 4.3kg of fat 
  • Weighing about 80.4 now
  • Attended Joey's wedding 
  • Closed FONR making $100++
  • Sold options for ABX and also BOFI
  • Walked to work with Jenny when I am on night shift
  • We have 30k to go for our 300k target equity
  • Read Financial times article and The edge
  • Eat healthily ( brought vegetables to work)
  • Started Long-term index fund ( VWRD.LSE)
  • Participated in our travel plan to IPOH and also Spain
  • To connect with a broker from UOB for our loan in 108
  • Listen to Julie Dittmar Hypnotherapy audio
  • To sleep sufficiently, at least 7 hours a day
  • To spend time with Jayden in the park regularly
  • Managed to stay positive this month
  • Bought present for the kids and will give generously
  • To connect with like-minded people 
  • Maintained google keep
  • Maintained my FFA account

Items I missed
  • Push up on a daily basis
  • Read a book

Target for coming December 
  • To achieve 79kg weight and 24% body fat
  • To spend less than I earn So I can invest more in stock
  • To start mining bitcoin
  • To be a person with integrity, do whatever I say
  • To plan our US road trip in March 2018
  • To save for Kamin's wedding
  • To close the 108 loan
  • To eat healthily, to continue to bring healthy green to work
  • To maintain monthly goals setting and monthly review
  • To meditate and practise deep breathing and deep relaxation
  • To appreciate more about little things in life
  • To learn and experience life 
  • To automate my saving, so I have more time to focus on Important matters
  • To manage Jenny and my money. Spend less than we earn
  • To connect with Rich and successful people
  • To be an excellent receiver of the universe
  • To find and search properties in JB
  • To connect with Pore pore group
  • To continue walk with Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment