Saturday, November 25, 2017

My private life status

We currently live in a rented floor in chancery hill road, previously a studio room but now converted into a mini 2 bedder room with kitchen, living room, toilet and working space. It is about 800sqft excluding laundry facilities, gym and common  area.

In general, in my opinion, it is rather comfortable for a family of 4 to live in. 

However, our sex life have changed, from good to bad post natal.

Firstly, the number of sexual encounters dropped significantly. From at least a few times a week to now once a month.

Secondly, the quality of our sex dropped and our desire of having sex had disappeared naturally.

Less bonding time now.

As a person spending most  of my time with her. I understand what she went through psychologically and physically. She has given her best into this relationship.

By the time when we are on bed together. She would either feel mentally or physically exhausted from daily tasks.

Initiating sex in this condition is plain disrespectful.

Apart from that, stress and pressure had built up slowly within us. Not just because of the sex part, but also financially and decisions making.

I feel there is more unnecessary arguements nowadays on things that not worth to mention and she would throw her voice and emotions up the roof whenever we had one.

Perhaps this is a way for her to release her stress.

There are many thoughts went through my mind while I am writing this post and thinking how I can improve myself as a lifelong partner.

I always tell myself to live on principles and focus on the root so flowers will flourish and fruits will be beared.

I shall constantly supporting her needs and actively listening to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment