Saturday, November 18, 2017

Quick review on October and plan for November and December 2017

A quick review of my mini achievements in October and November 2017
  • Met up with Hong Kong pore pore group for Karen
  • Spent time to celebrate Chai ann and CCY's birthday
  • Spent quality time with colleagues
  • Downgraded my phone contract to sim only plan. 
  • Spent time with Jenny's family
  • Achieve my target weight to 81kg 26% fat! 
  • Maintained my daily blogging habit
  • Set my intention for everyday
  • Contributed to my FFA
  • Closed part of my USO trade with USD1.5k profit
  • Utilise Google keep to keep track of my goals and to do list
  • Communicate with my parents closely
  • Did research on my travel plan in November with dad
  • Continue reading the edge 
  • Invested in VWRD. LSE
  • Opened my position in FONR
  • Opened my stock position in RSX ( Russia fund) 
  • Opened my stock position in QID for market shock
  • To familiarise me with Think or swim
  •  
Target for November and December 2017
  • My current body weight is 81kg with body fat 26.2%. To go 79kg by end of this year
  • To create another source of passive income
  • To eat healthily
  • To get enough rest, at least 7 hours of sleep every day 
  • To maintain monthly goals setting and review blog through my blogger
  • To continue to utilise Google keep and calendar to organise and keep my note
  • To communicate clearly with my bosses and also colleagues
  • To communicate with my parents. Call them every 2 to 3 days
  • To support my family, parents, Shaun and aunty Josephine in the long run. To plan with them
  • To spend more time with Jayden. Go to the park whenever we can
  • To spend more time with key people around me. There is no need to please them
  • To attend Joey's Wedding in November
  • To read The Edge Financial news every day!
  • To read, absorb and understand an article a day of Financial news 
  • To read a book while I am on night shift
  • To invest in long term index fund.
  • To manage my money spending, eat from home and spend less
  • To buy grocery through amazon to save time and hassle-free. Do more reading! 
  • To release the need to be reactive. To be calm and listen when in trouble
  • To learn about presentation skills. To have a structure
  • To learn about public speaking skills. To take more opportunity
  • To plan and research for our US trip in March 2018. Watch youtube travel tips.
  • To manage our money, communicate with Jenny and spend less than we earn.
  • To automate my life more so I can focus on important stuff
  • To continue to support my investment member for the long-term
  • To take care of Sally's family. To listen more of her needs
  • To work on a mortgage plan for my Australia and Philippines property.
  • To connect with more rich and successful people in Singapore
  • To learn and copy from successful people
  • To love successful and rich people
  • To be an excellent receiver of the universe
  • To maintain my success journal on a daily basis
  • To celebrate small success made for my financial freedom journey
  • To experience fun quality dining experience with Jenny
  • To understand Jenny and love her more. To do more walk with her and connect with her.
  • To identify and connect with resourceful people
  • To travel to IPOH 

No comments:

Post a Comment