Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Success journal 495: Mcdonalds, Hunger games, Late night


I left work around 7 pm. I reached home and had a meal myself at home. Warmed the spaghetti with a microwave. Jacob is already asleep by then. 

Sally tested positive; she was coughing and having a sore throat. I found the Chinese medicine for her, and she took it. 

Took the spaghetti meal myself, helped myself with a bowl of yoghurt, took a shower and went out to meet Jenny and jayden in McDonald's.  

Jenny ordered vanilla ice cream cones for jayden and me, and she ordered a chocolate sundae herself. I am very puzzled. Why would she do that? Probably because she is having her period. 

After our ice cream, we walked home, and I helped jayden with his toothbrush; then, I took another cold shower and started to sweat again. 

After my shower, storytime, a storytime podcast for jayden and showed him a video about the Jurassic world ride in the universal studio. Jenny interrupted just before the video ended, and I returned to our room. 

We watched hunger games, the girl on fire for like 30minutes while I was working on my work stuff. 

When I was preparing to sleep, Jacob woke up, we both attended to him. We fed him like a small portion of milk; he seems to have less appetite nowadays. Probably it is because of covid that he can't taste food properly. 

Jacob caught covid when he was 189 days old. I have huge concerns with him as he caught the virus without any vaccination. I believe he is now still having symptoms. 

I took a small nap afterwards and woke up again at 3 am for another round of feed. I stayed in Jacobs's room until like 4 am, and I slept. I passed the baton to Jenny, and she assisted from there. I woke up at 0630hrs and left the house around 0700hrs. 

I am now writing this blog on bus 851 while I am on my way to work. 

Chong guan did a heart to heart talk with me yesterday; he shared with me the main reason he left lcbc. He felt like he needed to work 24/7, and he became hot-tempered with his children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment