Monday, April 4, 2022

Success journal 504- Short weekend

headed work around 1700hrs, took the 851 bus, head towards home. Jayden and Jenny came back from a Kieran sister's birthday party. .he brought the pinata back home. 

Jayden immediately offered me, sweets, when I reached home. 

After taking a shower, we took a bus to the newton's mrt and took down the town line towards the promenade. Then we changed bus 36 towards the marine parade; we wanted to go parkway parade.  Jenny organises the trip. I am glad she is very active and always organised these family trips. 

We bought bubble teas from LIHO, one early grey, and another one is normal bubble tea, which 3 of us enjoyed very much. 

We decided fo eat in the food; Jenny Jenny chose a traditional clay pot rice, while I bought fishball noodles with liver from ah ma ci mian. 

Weer our meal, Jenny went to buy her stuff in a shop while I brought Jayden to toys r us. I also bought us 24 herbs, a drink which Jayden enjoyed. 

Took a bus and mrt back home, watched bridgeton for a while and slept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment