Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Success journal 506- Hey google, spotify

Left work around 2100hrs, reached novena around 2130hrs. Met Jenny at the traffic light of Thomson road 

With journaling, I started to appreciate the clarity we require in life. There is a possibility that we walked through the entire period of our life without knowing the details. 

After catching up with Jenny, we walked together back home.

We chatted and had our dinner together at home; carbonara spaghetti and salad. Love it. I am grateful that Jenny spent time with me. 

After that meal, we took a shower, watched a bit of Bridgeton on Netflix and slept. Jenny bought a Coleman for Jayden and me. 

Woke up at 0600hrs feeling refreshed and recharged. Spent time with Jenny, Jayden and Jacob. We listened to music from Spotify and danced together with high hopes. Jacob and Jayden love music. 

Now I am on the bus to work and I am blogging and reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment