Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Success journal 505- work work work for two weeks

I have not rested for the past one and a half weeks. Starting to feel fatigued. Looking for my JB trip this coming Thursday. 

Tried herbal drink and 金银花 and stuff to get rid of the heat. 

Drank a lot of water to regulate my body, but I am taking a few more toilet breaks. 

Work is rather intense, and help is coming. 

I am getting one assistant engineer and one intern to support the work. Have to start distributing the work out to my team instead of holding them. 

I am grateful we are holding our team very firmly together. 

I spent a bit of time with Jenny. She has been very supportive. She takes care of all the family stuff, from enrichment to weekend outings. She also passed me her CDC vouchers 100 for my meals. Grateful for her being so supportive. 

She has started to plan for our trip to Australia. My parents have called me less recently. Probably they the busy too. 

AUD gained a little bit recently, so we are happy to bring some back to Singapore 🇸🇬 to invest in our kids. I will get some accounts for my kids now 

I have also downloaded Libby on my app to read when bored. It is so good to have all these books on my phone. Love it. 

I have not touched my M50 for two weeks in a row. Must do some shooting this weekend. I will miss out on so many things if I don't take videos and stuff. 

A book that I am currently reading: the most important thing. Progress has been plodding. I started this book in Feb, and I am still reading it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment