Monday, May 9, 2022

Success journal 525: badminton marathon and mothers day

 Started my weekend by leaving work around 1730hrs last Friday. Spent time with Jenny while sally was taking care of the kids 

Saturday morning, Jenny and I had breakfast together in Kamome bakery; we are getting closer together through all these bonding sessions. It is nice to spend time with her 

After breakfast, I went for a course in HQ until Lunch. Spent some time with Ken while I was doing some reading and went home for a nap. I then travelled to Bedok for badminton sessions ccy. We then had ice cream together, and then I went to Sengkang for another session. Transporting myself from one place to another makes me happier and can be very costly. 

After badminton with them, we went for a meal together in Sengkang, and I reached home around 0100hrs. 


Sunday 

Mothers day. Brought jayden to rugby as usual; after rugby, we then went to this Kafe utu, an African themed restaurant. 

After our meal, we went shopping in Chinatown. Then we went home and chilled. 

Had takoyaki and sushi for dinner. 

After our meal, we then book our trip to Australia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment