Friday, May 20, 2022

Success journal 533: Connect with family

 Took an OIL yesterday and brought Jacob for his immunisation in toa payoh south. 

After immunisation, wI went back home to chill for a bit; I went to pick up Jayden from his school. Along the way, he kept sharing his story with me. 

After fetching him, we went to move a square for a meal. Onkei tonkatsu, a new establishment. I used burpple to eat, and it cost us $46++. Will probably not eat there again, even with burpple.

After lunch, I took a nap, and upon waking up, we did a parent's teachers' day. 

Silent has no value 

I then followed Jenny to her horseback riding class. I am the photographer of the day. Adding value to her. 

After horseback riding, we went home for a meal together with the family. Play some games with Jayden and read him a few stories. 

Did some research for our Melbourne trip and made a reservation on airbnb 

No comments:

Post a Comment