Monday, May 23, 2022

Success journal 535 : badminton Sunday

 I started my day by bringing Jayden to the rugby session, this time around with Jenny. I took out of my yoga session and spent the time with the family. Time together seems to be very little nowadays. 

After our rugby session, we took a taxi back to United Square. The taxi fares nowadays are just astronomical. The price surge in fuel makes everything more expensive after we reach the united square, we take away some noodles from the Redhill noodle stall, and the lady at the cashier pissed Jenny off with her bad manners. 

After we got our noodles, we walked back home and had brunch together in our living room. We always tend to overeat on Sunday. We then chilled in the house for a while and walked Jenny to the bus stop. 

As usual, I brought Jayden to united square again. To popular and toy r us. I enjoyed the time spent with him. After that, we bought some bakeries from bread talk for lunch. I brought an ode to pumpkin, which cost me $1.60 each. 

After our lunch, we went for a swim in the pool and took a nap. 

I went to Joo Chiat by bus(1hr) for my badminton session with ccy. We got Elaine, pang, ah Fei, Kok Tian, and Chai ann. After the session, we walked to i12 Katong, and I took a bus to the Sengkang sports centre. ( 1 hr) I continued my badminton session with sim for another 2 hours until 10 pm. Happy person 

I took a taxi  and reached home around 11pm. Took a shower and had a good sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment