Monday, September 5, 2022

Success journal 589: Short be good weekend with friends and family

I was on my Saturday shift; XX fetched me for lunch in blk 202. Together with Wong and Dan. Great to catch up with colleagues. So many rumours and updates within the office. 

I left work around 5 pm. Joined CCY and Chaiann; they are all for badminton in Joo Chiat cc. Slowly finding my sweet spot in badminton. Love it. 

After our badminton, we went to Obi obi. A Japanese drinking house nearby. 

After our meal, I took the bus with Serene to Changi terminal 1. Serene left just before the terminal 1 bus stop and headed home, while I continued my journal to terminal 1. To fetch Jenny and Jayden. The reached around 2310hrs, got out around 2350hrs. We reached hone around 0030hrs and slept around 0100hrs. 

Sunday 
Had breakfast with Jenny in Kamome Bakery, spent around $15. Catch up with life and stuff. She remains interesting and beautiful. Xoxo 

After our bakery breakfast, we rested at home while I brought Jayden out to vivocity. We went to the library, pet shop and timezone. We had lunch in food court. 
Came home for a nap. 

Went out for dinner with Chai ann they all for  kok tien celebration. Left around 9 pm and joined Jenny for the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment