Monday, September 12, 2022

Success journal 592: KK weekend trip, Teo wedding

Thursday 08/09
Took a morning flight from Sg to KK via scoot. Woke up at 0530hrs and left the house around 0615hrs. Reached the airport around 0645hrs. Checked in swiftly and tried to order some Starbucks for breakfast. A bit too tight, and gave up. We went for boarding around 0745hrd and took the flight to KK 

Rd KK and saw my mum waiting next to a column. Perhaps she has been waiting for too long. We sent Jenny back home as she got an interview with M. While we continued our lunch in Wong Kwok and my parents took care of Jacob. 

After our lunch, we went back home to take a quick nap. 
We then went to the Japanese restaurant Nagasaki for our dinner. They gave us a VIP room 

Friday 09/09
Woke up relatively late. Had to breakfast at a nearby restaurant near Lisa's place called Guo li. The coffee is good. We met bona Mother. She was very cheerful, and she heard about Jayden and Jacob. We took a photo together. She invited my mum to dance. 

After breakfast, we went to the Shangrila hotel to hang out. Jenny loved the place. After taking some lovely photos in the resort, we went to my dad's office to hang out. We had lunch together with my mum in the office. After our car broke down. We went to Imago for a quick shopping and bought some milk powder, Jacob. We then went straight to Pound for Jacob's birthday celebration. We got a VIP room. We played a while in the room, and Jacob had loads of fun. The food was good and beyond my expectation. 

Saturday 10/09
Walk central in the morning. 
Breakfast at a nearby dim sum place. Lok Tien, after our breakfast, we dropped everyone in the office, and we went to Shangrila beach hotel for a couple massage.  It was excellent and relaxing, but too bad I slept most of the time. The massage cost us like $760 for two and a half hours. Which we think is a good deal. 

After our massage, we went to Suria to shop, returned home, and prepared for the wedding. 

I Met Lisa and Foh and also some other friends in KK. Drank some beer and drove back home safely. 

Sunday 10/09
Woke up in the morning and walked major together with Jenny and Jayden. They enjoyed it. 

Jayden and my dad continued their mango plucking experience. They loved it. We went for a 33 for breakfast; it was slightly rushed as my dad was having his meeting at ten, and my mum wanted my dad to join us. After our meal, we rushed to Suria for our last-minute shopping. I dropped off my parents, and I bought sunglasses, and Jenny got a dress herself. We did the usual purchase in Watson and guarding. I bumped into Lowsai and his Wife in Watson. Low sai said he would join me at the airport around 6 pm. We left suria in a very rushed manner to join my brother and also my dad in tung fun restaurant. They served charming meals. After our meal, we went to Bataras while my parents went home with the kids. We did our last shopping. 

Went home and packed. We brought like 10kilos of mango. We left home for the airport around 5 pm and met up with Nicholas at the airport for a short catch-up. My brother has been very supportive in taking care of us this round as he gets closer with jayden and Jacob. 

Jayden cried when we bid farewell at the gate. 

Writing this blog on a flight. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment