Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Success journal 618: Back KK

Saturday Morning 
Booked a taxi and bid farewell to my kids and my wife. Headed to changi and took a flight to KK. 

Touched down at KK around 11 am and went back to the office. Connect with Aunty Jo and Shaun 

We had lunch in ???

After lunch, I drove to a dumpling cafe to meet Anthony and Victor. Catch up with them. Anthony is into NFT and Metaverse, while victor is into the steel business. 

After meeting them, I went home to take a shower. Went to a delicious curry house to have a family dinner. After our dinner, we continued our session in Fook Yuen. 

Went back home and sleep 

Sunday 
Woke up relatively early and chatted with my mum in the living room while waiting for aunty Jo. We then went to Imago for shopping. Mum bought some shoes while I got some sport shirt. 

After that, we drove to inanam for lunch; their fish was fantastic. 

After lunch with my family, I then joined Lisa. They were all in Deus cafe. 

After our catch-up, I went back home to take a shower and then we went for western food at plaza 333 airport restaurant. After our dinner, we then went to Starbucks. 

Monday (Holiday) 
Woke up relatively late and had our lunch at mayflower. After lunch, we drove to Suria and imago for shopping. 

We then have dinner with relatives in Mayflower 

Chill and chatted at home 

Tuesday ( flyday) 

Woke up at 9am, and rushed to airport as I saw the timing wrongly. 

Took the flight at 1140hrs, reached Singapore. Went back home and rest. 

Play badminton for 2 hours in Toa Payoh sports hall. 

Rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment