Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blur

I went for Movie(Indiana Jones) yesterday, We mistakenly Bought 7 ticket for 3 people.. Omg.. And the most important thing is, the price of the movie is RM9 each (Wednesday not half Price meh??Wtf)..
But this made us contact some of our friends, and ask them to help us buy, And we end up selling the 2 tickets to xiao yun sister and his friend.. and we gave 2 tickets away to strangers(actually the 2 strangers just sit on our seats when the movie starts, donno where they come from)

After the movie, we went to a new pub in Asia City, where i found alot of kids that are below 12 i think and they are hanging around the pub, playing snookers, holding beer bottle, and inhale tons of Smoke puffed out by their parents!! Omg.. And there is one pregnant women wear a very short skirt and play pool... I think people nowadays are too open until their brains dropped off their head.

Despite all these, I still enjoy my time gathering with friends in that pub.. We had alot of laughter and some cold jokes competition between xiao yun and her sister.. haha..

I am working with photoshop lately.. And i am looking for people who are willing to teach me for free.. Haha..
I will be happy to learn from you guys!! If some of you are interested too i recommend you a tutorial video from youtube.Click here to link

No comments:

Post a Comment