Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home Sweet home~

I am now in KK ( my hometown).. once i touch down kk airport, i went for a feast with my family nearby my house. after the feast, i went for a drink with Kai Chun, Mr.chow,Shiao Yung and other newly met Institut Sinaran staff.. We went to a new concept coffee shop, where it is originate from germany, is a coffee shop to let their patrons to play boardgames..The price for a single drink is damn Expensive but we could spend up to 6 hours in that shop.. Just to play some complicated and silly boardgames..

After the Boardgames session, i went to Upperstar(Pub), where i meet my classmates( Foh, xiao yun, shannon, jeremiah, datou,ian). We talk until the shop closed ba. And we were actually kena halau de ba..

I went to my dad's office today, there are some new faces in my dad's office. and one of them are a graduate of civil engineers.. Hopefully i could learn together with her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment